Happy Easter!.


Happy Easter weekend and Easter, everyone.





Guess what?

It’s snowing again.

Yes, AGAIN!

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind winter, and I rather be cold than hot, but  . . .

I’m ready for spring.





This winter weather is pushing back my plans to film and start the renovation on Aesop.

Oh, I found curtains I want to get for my kitchen window and the window next to the booth.



I found these on Etsy.


Here’s the shop’s link if you’re interested in checking it out... https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSleepyArmadillo?ref=l2-shopheader-name



I love Etsy.

The gal is going make the curtains to fit my windows. I need to measure the windows, but I can’t do that until the weather is decent.

*Sigh*

Anyway, this weekend is going to be low key for us. It’s just me, Kevin, and this guy . . .



We decided to have ribeye steak, bake tators, and roasted veggies on Sunday.

Yummy.

Have a wonderful weekend and Easter.





0 comments: